Greetings
I have been looking for a service list for our 2011 93aeroTTiD 180bhp (A19DTR). The dealership we purchased it from sent us a serviceplan which only listed servicing based on mileage. Possibly due to the mileagewe predicted we would do. They listed as main services 36k, 54k, 72k, 90k, 108kand 126k. What I've been trying to find is a list of what during each servicerequires checking, adjusting, replacing etc.

I thought I had struck gold when I found the posting by the “Wulf” in the D&D Sub Forum, butafter reading, it dawned on me these are for petrol models. Although usingthese lists would be great guidelines for servicing our diesel, they will nottell me about the timing belt or diesel only parts. Last weekend I began the72k service. Oil & air filters, oil, brakes etc. then found out the timingbelt should be replaced, and maybe at the same time the water pump too. I havebooked this in to be done next Friday, I'm not brave enough to try this on acar yet (might try first on a mower engine I have).

The two questions I have are:-
1. Does anyone have a service check list (or a link) for diesels. Orspecifically the 2011 19TTiD 180bhp (A19DTR).
2. What is the difference between the Z19DTR and the A19DTRengine.

Many thanks in advance
Cheers for now
Dave