Welcome to the world of Saab ! Register
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Saab Fan
    Saab(s)
    2006 9-3 2.0T
    There is a pinch protection override in my 2006 9-3 2.0. If the window is down partially (that's what the PP does) press and hold the window lock button and raise the window while holding it down. It should go all the way up . But this does not cure the problem, it only lets you raise the window that time.

I had a mechanic that does Saabs fix this and the window worked fine for about two weeks, now it's started again.

There are several quirky problems other than the window that occur on and off with this car.

Gary
    Saab Fan
    Saab(s)
    2006 9-3 2.0T
    Quote Originally Posted by Roibeard View Post
    There is a pinch protection override in my 2006 9-3 2.0. If the window is down partially (that's what the PP does) press and hold the window lock button and raise the window while holding it down. It should go all the way up . But this does not cure the problem, it only lets you raise the window that time.

I had a mechanic that does Saabs fix this and the window worked fine for about two weeks, now it's started again.

There are several quirky problems other than the window that occur on and off with this car.
    Recently my 2006 9-3 driver side window goes down half way when my daughter (who drives the car) turns off the car when parking. Anyone experience this? Fix?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk