Welcome to the world of Saab ! Register
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Saab(s)
    2009 9-3 2.0T SC Aero XWD\eLSD. eSID2
    If I understand this correctly, is it one window only with this problem. Is it front left, front right, rear left or - right?

And the soft top operates OK?

Saab Fan
    Saab(s)
    900 ng s cabrio
    Is only the font left on side driver, the soft top opetate ok

Saab(s)
    Hi.

As both the separate switch for drivers side and the "all window control" switch does not operate the window as they should, do I believe the problem is internally in the TSAS module, or wiring between this module and the motor. From the measurement you have done, "but 8... 5.... 4.... 12 ..... change continuosly" and the observation "Normaly go down without problem and after don't go up, but if i use the " all window control" it raises 10 mm at a time until reach the top", the problem appears to be lack of power, in terms of current/watts. The requirement for power is greater when the window is to be raised.

The loss of power could be in circuitry internally in the TSAS, or a weak ground - or B+ (voltage/current) connection between the output of the TSAS and the window motor. I think the output connection on the TSAS module, for the drivers window motor, is on pin #14 (GRN/GRY wire) and #13 (BLU/WHT) of the K20 connector/plug.

The connector to be checked for corrosion/bad contact, and/or the wiring towards the motor for close to 0 ohm resistance.

Saab Fan
    Saab(s)
    900 ng s cabrio
    Perfect..... but... where is the tsas and the k20 connector? In the left side of the trunk? And where i can find an electric-wire diagram of my car?

Saab Fan
    Saab(s)
    900 ng s cabrio
    I find it! Tanks for all, i hope in a false connection, ciao

Saab(s)
    So far so good .

The K20 connector is the left one, away from the module attachment lug.

In theory could there be a problem with the motor as well, as lowered resistance in the motor winding would increase the current surge, may be to a level beyond the capacity of the power source (TSAS). The voltage would drop in such a case as well. Given a bad connection is not found, is a resistance measurement of the winding, from the plug at the TSAS, another step to take. I don't know the value to be measured, however could you measure another motor winding, e.g. the passenger one.

I do have a schematic diagram of the Power Window Circuit, but the print quality is not very good, so if you are in need of one I think the best way is to send a copy by e-mail. If so wished, send the address by a PM.

Saab Fan
    Saab(s)
    900 ng s cabrio
    Tanks for all, i try and i'll send you the result. Bye

Saab(s)
    2003 Saab 9/3 2.0 turbo linear
    I have a similar window problem but mine is a little wacky to believe.I have a 2003 Saab 93 2.0 turbo linear.all my windows don't work and I replaced the drivers front control module I tested to make sure it didn't have pinch protection by putting my fingers in the window and shutting them on it lol.jk I put a piece of wood in to check.I know I said none of the windows work but the right rear window does work from the drivers side front switch.I tested all the regulators and I can make them go up and down with my power probe tool.I replaced the drivers front switch assembly and now I can make the passenger rear window go down but when you shut the car off and then turn it on and try to put the window up it won't work.I have power and multiple grounds along the circuit I can't find a wiring diagram or anything can you please point me in the right direction

Thank you
    Joey,Bellingham.mass

Saab(s)
    2006 9-3T Silver Metallic
    I'm fairly sure my passenger side front regulator is possessed of a mind it's own...it opens or closes based totally on on it's mood

Saab Fan
    Saab(s)
    '11 9-4X Aero, '07 9-3 Aero Conv, had 9-3 Conv (99) 9000 (86)
    I have the same non window closing problem in 07 9-3 Aero Convertible, can anyone help please??