Welcome to the world of Saab ! Register

Saab(s)
    Saab 95 Vector MY2011

Audio via Bluetooth?

My SAAB 95 (MY2011) has an infotainment system which I believe is the Premium 150. I managed to connect my iPhone5s to it and use for hands free calls. However I cannot play any music from my iPhone via bluetooth. Is it possible at all to play music from phone via SAAB infotainment system or is it designed only for calls?

If it is possible, could you please guide me how to do this when I have already paired my devices.

And a instruction manual for the infotainment system would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

and

Frank
    Saab(s)
    previous: 2006 9-3, 2001-06 9-5, 2011 9-4X
    This is a manual for the 9-4X but it probably is very similar to the infotainment system in the 9-5: 2011 Saab 9-4x Infotainment Manual - Downloads - SaabWorld

Saab(s)
    Saab 95 Vector MY2011
    Thanks, Wulf.
    The manual is silent about the audio via bluetooth. I wonder if anyone could get music playing.

and

Saab Fan
    Saab(s)
    9-5NG SC
    Bluetooth only supports phone (and phone calls) unfortunately. There are aftermarket solutions (e.g. from Belkin) that either use the Aux connection or an FM radio signal that you can use instead.
    You can however use USB sticks or a USB cable in combination with an iphone to play music. See owners manual for more details.