Welcome to the world of Saab ! Register
    Marty Jackson
    Saab(s)
    Sadly a Volvo XC90

If I could... I would keep the motor I rebuilt...

I just don't have time right now to pull it and swap it into my Aero.
    Sadly I've decided to sell my 04 Arc. Yes the car I lovingly rebuilt in my gravel driveway with the help of a lot of people on this forum. Thank you all!
    It's come down to the need for a truck. I have a truck that I have had sitting for a few years that I'm going to use. My beautiful wife will get to drive my AERO.
    I don't want to ruin the Aero by towing my boats around. It's too nice. So the Arc got the short straw.
    I want to offer the car to anyone here cheaper than I have it advertised for here; Mad Euro Sleeper! 2004 Saab 9-5 Wagon | used cars & trucks | London | Kijiji
    Pm me if interested. (Sorry if this is in the wrong section. I wanted to say thanks to all.)
    I'm going on 210000 km on the Aero and think I may rebuild it in the coming years. I'll know what I'm doing for it and I expect it to take a lot less time.
    If I had a heated garage and the spare time I'd be pulling the motor of the 04 Arc and putting it in the Aero. I just don't have the luxury of time or space.
    I hope my contribution here has helped other SAAB lovers as much as I've been helped.
    Thanks again everyone!
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    finding41
    Marty Jackson
    www.northchannelcharters.com