Welcome to the world of Saab ! Register

Saab(s)
    2007 9-7x

Just a whole lot of problems..

About 2 weeks ago the interior lights in my 2007 9-7x would not shut off, even whilst driving. That problem has worked itself out, however, now the remote doesn't work (replaced the battery and followed remote learning procedure), can't unlock/lock doors or use the panic feature, dash lights and radio both turn off as soon as I turn the ignition off, instead of staying on for a few minutes or until a door is opened as it did previously, remote start doesn't work, glass hatch will not lock and not sure if it's related but my rear wiper arm also stopped working. I did check the fuse and relay with a multimeter and they both turned out ok. All of the issues listed above were not present 2 weeks ago. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated???? Thanks.

Saab(s)
    2006 9-7x
    Check the wiring at the top of the liftgate. How long have you had the remote start?

Saab(s)
    2007 9-7x
    Hey thanks for the reply.
    I probably should have posted that I eventually found a thread in a tb forum that suggested it was the liftgate module. All the wiring and pigtails look good. I'm thinking it might need to be replaced or needs to be reprogrammed. I'll probably end up taking it to the dealer this or next week.
    The remote start was on already on the vehicle when I purchased it 8 months ago.
    Thanks again.