Welcome to the world of Saab ! Register

Saab(s)
    2000 95 aero , 1994 900s cabriolet

Saab mechanic near Roanoke, Virginia?

HI - I am a new member and I live in Roanoke Virginia. I hope I am posting in the correct place to ask this question - if not please advise. I own a 2000 Saab 95 aero and a 94 900s convertible. I enjoy both cars a great deal. Both autos need immediate attention and ongoing maintenance, however the genius that has maintained these is now retired. Does anyone out there know where Roanoke is and if so do you know of anyone or garage that you could recommend to work on and maintain these cars ? I would greatly appreciate any advise or information and am happy to be a part of your group.

Saab(s)
    86 SPG, 88 SPG, 91 SPG, 88 SiS, 89 900T, 96 900 SE CV, 96 Aero, 00 9-3 SE CV, 90 JetPack, 94 CE
    Hello and welcome to the forum. I am always happy to see someone in Virginia with a love for SAABs. I do not know of any good SAAB mechanics over in Roanoke, but I will ask around for you. Depending upon the type of "immediate attention" your cars are in need of and if you are interested in getting an opinion via this forum, I would suggest that you post the problem / issues you are having with your SAABs, in the "SAAB Workshop" section, under the respective model sections.