Welcome to the world of Saab ! Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Saab Enthusiast lowrider_rt2000's Avatar
    Saab(s)
    2005 Saab 9-3
    Quote Originally Posted by lowrider_rt2000 View Post
    Mine does not tell me what is playing on the CD player because my CD player doesn't work which is okay cuz I use the auxiliary for my phone anyways.

Sent from my 9-3
    So an update. I was able to get a free few minutes to check into my blower motor. 1st I took out my cabin air filter, which was dirtier then dirty. 2nd I found out why I was getting some water inside the car. The seal around my filter holder was GONE! This lead to some water leaking into the blower motor. When I reached through the firewall I tried to spin the blower which ended up not spinning, thats when I knew the blower was shot. After I finally got the blower out, I sprayed it with some pb blaster. It freed up but not freely. So now my question is, what is a good blower motor to buy? Any input would be very helpful.

Sent from my 9-3

Saab(s)
    2006 9-3 2.0t SportCombi
    Think that whichever part you can find closest to you would be just fine You will have to look up your car and part in PA on your own, the link direct to Saab 93 blower motor works fine but doesn't want to copy and paste for me today. car-part.com

Saab Enthusiast lowrider_rt2000's Avatar
    Saab(s)
    2005 Saab 9-3
    Quote Originally Posted by Digger View Post
    Think that whichever part you can find closest to you would be just fine You will have to look up your car and part in PA on your own, the link direct to Saab 93 blower motor works fine but doesn't want to copy and paste for me today. car-part.com
    Thank you.

Sent from my 9-3

Saab(s)
    2005 Saab 9-3 turbo

Blower motor installation

Can the blower motor and housing be installed in one piece? I am struggling to get the upper part to fit properly, it droops on the side closest to the console. I am only finding one bolt that screws into a metal piece on the side closest to the door. Any ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by MI-Roger View Post
    http://www.eeuroparts.com/Parts/3082...otor-13250117/

I believe the part pictured in the link above is what you require. This is the motor for non-ACC equipped cars, note the large square hole in the bottom of the fan scroll near the discharge end. This part is usually less expensive than the blower assembly you recently purchased. Check with your part supplier regarding a return/exchange if the pictured part is the fan you require.

Roger

Saab(s)
    2006 9-3 2.0t SportCombi
    Jack, If your Saab has manual temp "blue red colored knobs" AC heat system, the fan pictured in your attached link should fit. If your Saab has the automatic "set the temp" climate control, you have the wrong fan assembly.

Saab(s)
    2005 Saab 9-3 turbo
    Digger, I appreciate the help, thank you very much!