I am busy searching and prodding the car to glean as much info as I can, but I figure I'd cast a wide net to see if anyone had some insight to what I've come across so far.

After a few weeks with the Saab here's the rundown of what's happening...

• Intermittent Airbag Light (I'm thinking loose seat connector since the drivers seat has been out at some point, as evidenced by the twisted seat belt :/ )
  • Still pulls to the right after alignment (related to sagging rear suspension? ball joints? bushings?)
  • Leaks coolant from... somewhere (going to pin that down soon)
  • One of the fans up front makes a terrible racket, I think it's the AC cooling fan since it's intermittent as well
  • Some kind of rattle from the drivers rear suspension when hitting harsher bumps
  • Either the headlliner had shrunk or the trim for the sunroof won't click back in
  • CEL on for what I assume is a random misfire since it seems to be running fine for the most part, going to order a OBD-II CANBUS reader here before too long.
  • Sometimes can be hard to start
  • Has apparently locked my wife IN the car on several occasions (search turns up nothing), when she manually unlocks the alarm goes off
  • 2nd gear whines slightly, not too worried, will do a trans fluid exchange when I have time

And I think that's it. I still can't figure out how to independently operate the rear wiper, the markings on the stalk are of no help

Any insight would be great. I'll be spending my time searching, and searching, and searching some more.