Welcome to the world of Saab ! Register
    Robert
    Saab Enthusiast
    Saab(s)
    Saab 9-3 Aero, Saab 900 Convertible

The Saabfestival 2015 - the trackday

The Saturday at the Saab festival started very rainy, after a few hours the rain ceased. The sun was trying to show, but didn't really did it as long as i was there. A few companies had a display on the side of the pit, Maptun was one of these.
    As usual the cars was released onto the track in model groups, by the speaker Saab car museum super attendant Peter Bäckström.
    Is always fun to see cars from all over Europe roll in to Kinnekulle ring, and all has one common interest, Saab!
    See more pictures on my Flickr photostream:
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/saabro...57654056368536

Lets hope for some more sun in Trollhättan tomorrow! If you are one of these that will attend the car show tomorrow, see you there!

/Robert

Saab(s)
    86 SPG, 88 SPG, 91 SPG, 88 SiS, 89 900T, 96 900 SE CV, 96 Aero, 00 9-3 SE CV, 90 JetPack, 94 CE
    Great pictures, thanks!

Frank
    Saab(s)
    previous: 2006 9-3, 2001-06 9-5, 2011 9-4X
    Thanks for sharing these great pictures! Looks like a lot of fun with so many Saabs together in one place. Hopefully the weather was a little bit better today, even though the temperature seems a bit low.

Great attention for detail in your pictures. I especially like the moving shots with the blurred backgrounds. Always challenging to shoot these fast moving cars just right.

Saabfestival 2015 - Trackday by Robert, on Flickr

Robert
    Saab Enthusiast
    Saab(s)
    Saab 9-3 Aero, Saab 900 Convertible
    Thank you I am happy that you like my pictures , the weather was better today, but a bit windy.
    Fun that you like the "moving shots", i like this kind of photo a lot, i have trained to get the "right" look, if you ask me the car should be sharp, the bakground and rims should be blurry, not easy to make it perfect.

Jeffrey
    Master SaabTech/Moderator Burnsside42's Avatar
    Saab(s)
    - 86' 9KT - 95' 9K Custom CS - 06' 9-3 Combi - 07' 9-7X Arc - 08' 9-3 Convertible - 08' 9-3 TurboX -
    I was there as well - took lots of pictures on my trip - sadly not with such a nice camera as was clearly used above ;-)

https://picasaweb.google.com/1105071...5?noredirect=1
    European Motor Services, LLC - Point Pleasant, PA 18950 - www.europeanmotorsvc.com