Welcome to the world of Saab ! Register

Saab(s)
    Saab 9/5 MY 2009 1.9

9/5 my 2009 possible harman kardon system

hi, hope anyone can help, we have just bought our second Saab, a MY2009 9/5 which is listed as a 1.9 Turbo Edition on the V5 here in the UK

the stereo in the car sounds amazing, it has the extra speaker in the centre of the dash so i am assuming it's either the AS2 or the AS3, and there is what appears to me to be an extra speaker or possibly a sub underneath the parcel shelf in the boot which makes a total of 9 speakers plus the sub, but I can't seem to get any sound out of the two rear parcel shelf speakers and it's also difficult to tell whether the sub is working either

does anyone have any experience of this model we have bought as to whether it was released with such a powerful hi fi or is it more likely to have been a specified option by the original buyer, or is there (for me) an idiots guide to trying to get the rear speakers to go, I have already tried the fader right to the back and the sound is more heavy into the rear door speakers but still not to the rear parcel shelf ones

i visited the site a number of times when we had our first Saab (a 9/3 MY 2001) and found lots of friendly and helpful people and I am hoping you are able to help me out again

cheers

Dave

Saab(s)
    Saab 9/5 MY 2009 1.9
    sorry, that's what i get for not checking properly before posting, there are no rear parcel speakers, problem solved

Dave