My passenger's side fog light on my 2008 9-5 just took a rock and exploded in a million pieces, so it needed replacement. I bought a Saab original from eeuroparts for $100(comes with entire housing, new bulb and 90 degree connector), and proceeded to replace it. It is not a very fun process. I saw an earlier post from Wulf with pictures from the Saab maintenance guide, but it didn't fit my car at all. My car has three torx head screws that hold the light assembly to the bumper assembly. I thought that I could get access by removing the exterior honeycomb panel, but that didn't help at all. What you need to do is us a torx bit for your socket set. With the proper adapters you can get to the two torx head screws you can see. The third one is up and to the outside of the car near the bumper plastic, you are going to have to feel for it by hand because it is a blind one and you have to reach around the canister that holds the air filter. Take a look at your new fog light to see how it is positioned. Installation is the reverse of removal, but it too takes a bit of contortion and playing the blind man.