Welcome to the world of Saab ! Register

Saab(s)
    2011 9-3 xwd

2011 9-3 Owners Manual

I just replaced our 1997 900s with a 2011 9-3 xwd but the car didn't come with an owner's manual.

I've looked online but can't find any Saab owner's manuals available after model year 2009. Can anyone tell me where I might find one?

Thanks
    Last edited by wisc515; 08 August 2015 at 17:07.

Dave
    Saab Enthusiast
    Saab(s)
    2001 93 2.0Ltr HOT Aero coupe & 2011 1.9TTiD Aero saloon
    Hi
    Did you want a specific part, I have the manual for 2011 93 TTiD4 Aero. The only way I think I can copy stuff is by scanning it in the possibly e-mail it. Due to my limited ability with computers and stuff

Dave

Saab(s)
    2011 9-3 xwd
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave 2 93s View Post
    Hi
    Did you want a specific part, I have the manual for 2011 93 TTiD4 Aero. The only way I think I can copy stuff is by scanning it in the possibly e-mail it. Due to my limited ability with computers and stuff

Dave
    Thanks Dave - a copy of the service schedule part would be really helpful!

Dave
    Saab Enthusiast
    Saab(s)
    2001 93 2.0Ltr HOT Aero coupe & 2011 1.9TTiD Aero saloon
    Doh.
    Of all the bits to ask for. When we bought our car, the dealership was trying to get us to sign up for a service plan thing. He said he would e-mail us all the details, we only received mileage details and service costs . The service details are in a separate manual which we didn't have. They could order us one but we would need to pay for it, they wanted mental money for it so we declined.
    I had asked the question on another forum, but didn't get the full details.
    [FONT=Times New Roman][/FONT][FONT=Calibri]http://www.uksaabs.co.uk/UKS/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=146637[/FONT]
    [FONT=Times New Roman][/FONT]There is quite an extensive list here, I'll try and find it for you.
    http://saabworld.net/f146/saab-9-3-m...chedule-28302/
    I've not read it for a while , but I think it's for petrol cars not diesels.
    Excuse my ignorance, I'm not sure what fuel yours is.
    Hope this is of some help to you.
    Dave

Saab(s)
    2011 9-3 xwd
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave 2 93s View Post
    Doh.
    Of all the bits to ask for. When we bought our car, the dealership was trying to get us to sign up for a service plan thing. He said he would e-mail us all the details, we only received mileage details and service costs . The service details are in a separate manual which we didn't have. They could order us one but we would need to pay for it, they wanted mental money for it so we declined.
    I had asked the question on another forum, but didn't get the full details.
    [FONT=Times New Roman][/FONT][FONT=Calibri]http://www.uksaabs.co.uk/UKS/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=146637[/FONT]
    [FONT=Times New Roman][/FONT]There is quite an extensive list here, I'll try and find it for you.
    http://saabworld.net/f146/saab-9-3-m...chedule-28302/
    I've not read it for a while , but I think it's for petrol cars not diesels.
    Excuse my ignorance, I'm not sure what fuel yours is.
    Hope this is of some help to you.
    Dave
    Thanks Dave,

Appreciate the links. Mines a petrol. I'm just going to take it to what used to be the Saab dealer in town. I'm sure they will be more than willing to help out with the service schedule :-) Still can't figure out why nowhere on the world-wide-web can you find a post 2009 Saab owners or service manual!

Frank
    Saab(s)
    previous: 2006 9-3, 2001-06 9-5, 2011 9-4X
    There haven't been any changes (if at all) for the 2010/11 model years so the 2009 manual should have everything you need.