Welcome to the world of Saab ! Register
    Saab Fan
    Saab(s)
    9-3 1.9tid vector sport anniversary

Traction control issue

Hi everyone. I have a 2007 Saab 9-3 tdi sport. I am currently having a issue and wondering if anyone can help or advise me.

When driving when I slow down to around 30 for a right hand corner and then accelerate coming out the corner the traction control kicks in and flashes on the dash. It only ever happens on the n/s front wheel of what I can tell and only on a right hand corner.

Any help or advise will be great. Thanks rob

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Dave T.
    Saab(s)
    1999 9-3SE (2013-2015), 2005 9-3 (2005-2013), 1990 900 (1990-2003)
    I would inspect the tires to make sure they are the same brand and tire model, as well as roughly similar tread depth and tire pressure. You may not find anything wrong with that. It is possible that one wheel's sensor is slightly faulty.

I had the warning flash before but when I changed from the stock all-season tires to summer performance type tires, it was much harder to activate the warning light due to better tire adhesion.

Saab Fan
    Saab(s)
    9-3 1.9tid vector sport anniversary
    Ok thanks for the help I know the front tyres are budget tyres as the previous owner put them on before I got the car so I will have a look and probably change front to back to see if that makes a difference if not I will change the sensor I thought the sensor might be at fault but will give the wheel change a go first.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk