Welcome to the world of Saab ! Register
    Saab(s)
    2008 9-5 Aero

Color Code location on 2008 9-5

Any idea where I can find the color code information for my 2008 9-5 Aero? My owner's manual says it is supposed to be on the driver's side B Pillar with the tire inflation information, but the sticker that they show in the manual diagram and what is in the door are completely different. I have looked all over and can't seem to find this sticker information, including the glove box, the rear door side of both b pillars, the A pillars and under the hood.

JFP
    Measure with a micrometer. Mark it with chalk. Cut it with a chainsaw. Collary: Measure Twice. Cut Thrice. Keep cussing.

Frank
    Saab(s)
    previous: 2006 9-3, 2001-06 9-5, 2011 9-4X
    It is sticker #6 on my 2005. I don't know if they changed the sticker location for newer models but that's the first place I would check on your 2008.

Saab(s)
    2008 9-5 Aero
    Hey Frank, where exactly on the car is that one located? I lifted the hood and the only sticker I see approximately in that location is on the hood itself, and it is just another VIN sticker. I also don't see any #1 either.
    Measure with a micrometer. Mark it with chalk. Cut it with a chainsaw. Collary: Measure Twice. Cut Thrice. Keep cussing.

Saab(s)
    2008 9-5 Aero
    Nevermind. I found mine. It is located on the very bottom of the driver's door opening, on a fairly large sticker. I couldn't see it as I was standing up, because that part of the body is slightly angled toward someone standing at the door, and isn't visible until you kneel down beside the door.