Welcome to the world of Saab ! Register
    Saab(s)
    '04 9-5 Aero Wagon, '90 900

BlueSaab 9-3/9-5 Arduino Bluetooth kit

I mentioned this discovery in my project car thread, but I figured a separate post might help more people. I discovered that somebody has developed a kit to add integrated bluetooth phone and music to Saabs.
    http://bluesaab.blogspot.com/search?...&max-results=1

He has a running blog going for how it was developed, as well as a forum attached to the blog page.

I know basically nothing about this thing, or about Arduinos in general, but figured it's worth sharing.

It's definitely not a plug and play solution; looks like you need to do a group buy to get the PCB, purchase the electronic components and assemble, then load the code.

Saab(s)
    2001 9-5 Wagon 2.3T I4 (B235E)
    looking into it myself. Seems like you have to have the cd changer harness for a little plug n play action, or at least source some sort of adapter.

If there is one thing I have discovered with my Saab it's that any sort of proprietary adapter costs more than I am usually willing to spend. We'll see...
    2001 9-5 Wagon

Bruno
    Saab(s)
    9-5 ARC Wagon 2002 2 t auto engine B205E
    seems this one is very easy to install http://saabaux.com/

Saab(s)
    '04 9-5 Aero Wagon, '90 900
    Wow, I've been off of Saabworld for longer that I thought . Still haven't ordered the BlueSaab. I just got back to the point of thinking about farkles for the 9-5 again.

This Saabaux looks interesting; it works out to ~$206US today for the BlueTooth one.

Saab(s)
    2004 Saab 9-5 Arc Sportcombi
    XLR99,

I don't know if this is inappropriate, but I bought a Saab 9-5 Wagon two weeks ago and have been customizing it. I ordered the SaabAux right when I bought the car and never heard from those guys at all. So I went ahead and went with the BlueSaab box instead. Sure enough, the SaabAux package arrived from Sweden yesterday I can return it, but if you'd like to buy it, I'll sell it $175 shipped and paypalled. It is the bluetooth version and I haven't even opened the box.