Welcome to the world of Saab ! Register

Saab(s)
    2003 9-3 arc

Headlight issues

Hey guys,
    Just got a 2003 9-3 yesterday. The dealer told me something about a bulb that needed replacing saying it was 100 bucks each. Me, excited about getting a new vehicle, didnt take much notice. Well went to drive it tonight, and neither headlights turn on. I start the car, and get lowbeam failure on both sides, and it says there is an alignment issue. I got replacement bulbs since i have no idea what im doing, and those didnt turn on either. Anyone know possible fixes aside of taping flashlights to my hood?

Saab(s)
    2006 9-3 wagon
    Hello . you probably have returned your car back to the dealer by now,but the answer to your headlight problem is a bad fuse box.i had this same problem earlier this year .headlight low beam failure, brought it to my mechanic .they found that there is a connection in the main fuse box that blew,and since they don"t make parts for saab anymore .your going to have to search junk yards for a used fuse box.and since its used your not guaranted anything ,for mine isn't working anymore 5 mo later .I hate this car .good luck