Both mine and my Sons wagons have busted flex pipes between the cat and first muffler. Well those things aint cheap. But I am,,,lol.

So I hit all the local auto parts stores to see what I could find. The best solution for what I was finding IMO is the 2-1/4" x 10" flex pipe from Advanced auto parts. It was $25.00. But you can order it on line and use a coupon code and get 20% off. That brings the total to $20 and some change. Then just go to the store and pick it up.

http://shop.advanceautoparts.com/p/n...rchTerm=522510

But you do have to do a little welding. If you can't weld, I'm sure you might know someone who can. Or if you did the prep work a shop shouldn't charge you too much to run around the pipe twice.

Here's the broken pipe.

Here's the pipe you need to buy.

You need to cut the ends off just inside of the welds. Completely remove the welds.

You just have to eyeball the length. Try to match the original as well as possible. I made mine 18" from the outside to outside of the flange. But you need to measure and fit before you cut it off. Here's what I ended up with.

I have not had a chance to bolt it on yet, but there's some wiggle room for over all length with the hangers. I'll report back once I get it on.

Just thought there might be some others out there that wouldn't mind saving a buck,,,, like me.