Welcome to the world of Saab ! Register

Saab(s)
    2010 9-5 Areo

9-5 Areo completly shuts down

Hello,

I had a problem with my 2010 9-5 Areo about two months ago. I got out of my car, locked it and when I returned it was completely dead. The Remote did not work and every piece of electronics was dead. Battery tested fine. I had to get it towed to my repair shop and they could not find anything wrong. Eventually everything just started working. The two days ago as I was driving the car shut down, just for a second, but it was long enough to reset the radio and GPS. This has happened about 4 times since. The dealer can not find anything wrong. Any Ideas? Also, every morning when I start my car the clock resets to 12:00 and the GPS resets. I would really appreciate any comments that would help me point the dealership in the right direction. Thanks!

Saab Fan
    Saab(s)
    NG9-5 2.0Tid Vector M6 -2010, NG900 2.0T Sensonic Cab Sun Beach edition by Rinspeed -1996
    Hello and wellcome. How was the battery tested ok? Has the power cables been also checked and the grounding points?

Saab(s)
    2010 9-5 Areo
    Thanks for response! I will find out about the power cables and grounding points. I'm honestly not sure how it was tested, but I will ask today.

Saab(s)
    NG95-AERO-XWD
    What was the result of this ?