I need to replace the crumbled rubber covering of the catch that holds the fuel door shut over the gas cap in my 3003 9-5. I've looked around online and am not even sure what to call these things (fuel hatch? fuel door? rubber something?). Without the rubber the catch sticks and the door/hatch needs to be pried open.

Grateful for any suggestions.