Hi I'm new to forum and wondered if anyone could help me with my SAAB 1.9 TID I have the dreaded traction control failure check service coming up and could do with a little guidance. When I put the key in ignition I get nothing when switched around to start. I have replace the ism (ignition switch) still no joy, I took out MAP sensor cleaned it up still nothing, I then by passed the relay in the under hood fuse box got the car cranking but wouldn't fire up iv checked the battery its reading 13.5v and drops to 12.4 when cranking so its not that iv tracked and checked the loom between the battery tray and fuse box as far as I can and doesn't seem to be any broken wires. So this morning I decided to check the ecu and when I got to it the scart socket that plugs into it was ringing wet so I removed it and it looked in a sorry state from the outside so I opened it up and it looked ok on the inside so what I'm asking is do you think the plug to the ecu is causing it or do you think the ecu is nackered itself or do you think its something totally different any help would be welcome thanks.