Welcome to the world of Saab ! Register

Saab(s)
    01 Saab 9-3 SE

CEL (5 codes) on 01 SAAB 9-3

Alright boys, I need some help. (before I begin though, seems like an awesome forum! Hate to start out with car help, but here I am) I have a 2001 Saab 9-3 SE and it's pulling a ton of codes:

P1251

P1261

P1312

P1334

P0171

P1312 and P1334 are directing me to the spark plugs and direct injection cassette, so I've ordered new spark plugs and I'm thinking about pulling a DI cassette off a saab at a yard. P1251 and 1261 are throttle body codes, I've cleaned the throttle, reset limp mode, etc, still pulling the codes. what do I do now? replace the throttle body?

P0171 is fuel pump of MAF sensor. I'm 95% sure it's the fuel pump. it dies during spirited driving. the car idles rough and with it being cold it'll stall if I don't give it a bit of gas on a cold start (around 2k rpms)

also. the damn car shakes like a kid with tourettes. I know it needs two front tires, but I wanted to hear any input from other guys that have the same car and see if it could be a suspension issue? I mean it rides smooth, but it's a bit wobbly at times.

Frank
    Saab(s)
    previous: 2006 9-3, 2001-06 9-5, 2011 9-4X
    Hello and welcome. Make sure to use the recommended NGK plugs. Getting a used DI may work for a while but it's best to get a new one if you are keeping this car for a while.

I am not much help with the other codes but I can post info from the Saab Workshop Information System with technical info if that will help you out.

Saab(s)
    01 Saab 9-3 SE
    yes it would!!! thank you very much

Frank
    Saab(s)
    previous: 2006 9-3, 2001-06 9-5, 2011 9-4X
    Some of it is pretty technical but may provide some information where to start looking for the problem.
    Attached Images Attached Images