Welcome to the world of Saab ! Register

Saab(s)
    2004 9-3 Convertible

Hi from Downunder

I didn't feel right asking questions of the forum without first introducing myself. Saabs are such a bargain in Oz, I couldn't resist a couple of years ago the urge to buy a 2004 Aero convertible. Within a couple of months, a coil pack packed it in but replacing that was no big deal and since then it's been trouble free. A few days ago I decided to use the CD player for the first time (I know, that's sad). It must have liked that particular CD because it didn't give it back. So you can guess what one of my questions will be. Anyway, nice to be among like minded people of such a broad cross section of countries. Cheers.

Frank
    Saab(s)
    previous: 2006 9-3, 2001-06 9-5, 2011 9-4X
    Hello and welcome!

Thanks for the introduction, always nice to see another Aussie joining the world of Saab. I was in Australia a year ago and sadly didn't see too many Saabs on the road. Still have to make it to Tasmania some day as I heard so many good things about the island.

Don't be sad about using the CD player. I still use the tape deck in my 9-5.

Saab(s)
    2004 9-3 Convertible
    Thanks for the welcome, Nordwulf - I appreciate it. I know people have other lives and don't spend all day on forums (well, some do) but I was looking at another Saab forum a few days ago, at a post where a guy had asked a very relevant question about his car not starting and described the lengths he went to, to solve the problem himself with zero input over several days from the forum group. He gave up in frustration eventually after voicing disappointment with the forum and I have no doubt he would not return. I trust we are not like that . Cheers!