Welcome to the world of Saab ! Register

Saab(s)
    Looking for one!!!

Is this a good Saab Viggen?

Looking for a Saab 9-3 Viggen convertible, and looking to see if this is a good one. I know it has high miles, but it's the only one I can find.

http://www.glennfreedomchryslerdodge...2132feaa86.htm

Bruno
    Saab(s)
    9-5 ARC Wagon 2002 2 t auto engine B205E
    Anyway she looks great, with blue silicone lines seems indicate a Saab lover. if you have in hand the service bills you can verify if she's have been well maintained.

John Dudek
    Saab Enthusiast
    Saab(s)
    '99 9-3 se, '99 9-3 s, '03 9-3 se vert sport package
    Definitely not worth their asking price. At 187k miles, I'd say it's a $3-3.5k car. The paint on the front end is all chipped, The tires are chewed up, the front bumper is misaligned(it also looks to be torn at the driver side fender) the intake elbow between the turbo inlet and the maf sensor is not right. The wheels are in awful shape, as well as they are missing their center caps. I'm not sure what is going on with the exhaust, but that is not the factory exhaust tip. It also has hideous universal floor mats.

Saab Enthusiast lowrider_rt2000's Avatar
    Saab(s)
    2005 Saab 9-3
    Quote Originally Posted by turbojohnny View Post
    Definitely not worth their asking price. At 187k miles, I'd say it's a $3-3.5k car. The paint on the front end is all chipped, The tires are chewed up, the front bumper is misaligned(it also looks to be torn at the driver side fender) the intake elbow between the turbo inlet and the maf sensor is not right. The wheels are in awful shape, as well as they are missing their center caps. I'm not sure what is going on with the exhaust, but that is not the factory exhaust tip. It also has hideous universal floor mats.
    +1 not worth the money. That poor car was beat! There is front end damage for sure. Looks like zip ties holding the front bumper together. It was curbed pretty bad from what the rim looks like. Burn outs were done for sure from what the tires look like. Who knows how bad the clutch is. The rear bumper looks like it's held on with self tapping screws at the wheel wells. I'd say a younger kid got it from mom & dad. Beat the sh*t out of it for a while and traded it in right before the car dies. Unless the stealership is going to give you a 3 year 36,000 miles bumper to bumper Warranty with that price, it's not worth it.

Sent from my 9-3