Welcome to the world of Saab ! Register

Saab(s)
    1995 900s

95 900S Convertible SID blank

Hello. My 95 900S convertible's SID panel is out - can't see any radio functions or any display. The clock also won't respond to the set buttons and the blinkers work but don't make noise. Can't seem to find any threads to diagnose. I've checked every fuse in the panel by the driver's door but no luck. Anyone able to give advise? I would really appreciate suggestions.

Thanks
    Last edited by speedracer1974; 06 March 2019 at 16:02.

Saab(s)
    1995 900s
    Quote Originally Posted by speedracer1974 View Post
    Hello. My 95 900S convertible's SID panel is out - can't see any radio functions or any display. The clock also won't respond to the set buttons and the blinkers work but don't make noise. Can't seem to find any threads to diagnose. I've checked every fuse in the panel by the driver's door but no luck. Anyone able to give advise? I would really appreciate suggestions.

Thanks

Hi All, just checking back to see if anyone has any suggestions or thoughts about what could be the problem. Thanks for any and all suggestions!

Saab(s)
    2006 9-3 2.0t SportCombi
    Quote Originally Posted by speedracer1974 View Post
    Hi All, just checking back to see if anyone has any suggestions or thoughts about what could be the problem. Thanks for any and all suggestions!
    Sometimes it is the module and without any way to test you could end up in plug and play land. Late build 1995's got OBD2 diagnostic ports and you could be lucky, so take a look under the dash and find out if a Tech2 will be of any help.