The right and center windshield washer nozzles on my 2009 Aero convertible failed and when researching the issue on this board I found this thread in the 9-5 area: http://saabworld.net/showthread.php?...shield+washers. The post by J Frank Parnell was extremely helpful so I’m linking it here. Many thanks to J Frank for taking the time to write it up.

A few things to add: The hood insulation fasteners were priced down to $2.86 from eEuroparts when I ordered. So don’t waste you time trying to find cheaper substitutes, just order some. The single center nozzle I ordered (genuine Saab) was $7. It’s the only one I needed to replace, after finding that it had blown it’s freeze plug and the other two nozzles were still intact. You may choose to replace all three.

Use a forked plastic trim tool (Harbor Freight Tools) to get under and gently lift the fastener a bit, and then use a 2mm allen wrench to push in the middle of the fastener until it clicks and releases. You will still break some. Work the hoses loose from the nozzle(s) while they are still attached to the hood. When removing the old nozzle from the bottom side, just grab the molded clip with a small vice grip or pliers and twist that off. But be careful that you don’t put upward pressure on the hood skin lest you damage it.
As J Frank says, maneuver the old nozzle around until you can remove it from the bottom side. Insert the new one long side first, orient it and click it into place. Attach hoses, test washers, and replace insulation/fasteners. eEuroparts shipping (First class mail in this case) was very fast. I’ve always had good service from them. Good luck!