So I was given a Garrett GT2052S/TDO4L and was looking at putting it on another car, but being as it came off a 9-3 I am having trouble finding out what the inlet and dump pipe flanges are called. I need to order them to make the new manifold. Any help on if I even can buy them would be great! Thanks