Welcome to the world of Saab ! Register

Saab(s)
    2007 9-3 aero v-6 turbo

2007 Saab 9-3 Aero v-6 turbo. New member w/questions....

Hello all! New to the forum, not to my Saab though. Mine is a 2007 9-3 Aero Wagon V-6 turbo, Automatic, 191k miles. It's my daily driver, fun little car for my 170 mi round trip here in Minneapolis/St Paul, MN. For the most part a great car with issues. I want to keep it running, but some of these problems seem unsolvable to me. I'll list them out here and see if you can point me in the right direction as to where/what to to.

1) Slipping transmission- It seems to slip only first thing in the day when I start out and only for a short time. I just want to check the transmission fluid level, but it seems impossible to get at. (This transmission was replaced at 160k mi due to a seal failure at a local shop.)

2) Alarms, alarms, alarms! These are, for the most part self explanatory.
    Time for service
    Limited Performance
    Headlight Leveling malfunction- When they come on, the don't perform the self check
    Airbag malfunction
    Right Front fog light
    Washer fluid low-I've checked it after filling but can't see where it's leaking
    License Plate light out
    Left Reverse light out
    Steering Wheel Locked-pull over- This one I'm lost on. This will come on right as I start for the day and lock the shifter in the park position. I can get out of it by shutting the engine off and restarting.

3) Drivers side window inoperative- I am unable to operate the window(s) from the driver's side controller. The window hasn't worked since a motor replacement about a year ago. Does this motor have to be married to the computer also?

Any help would be appreciated! Thanks.

Saab(s)
    2006 9-3 2.0t SportCombi
    I actually bought a quick jack hoist for making my tranny fluid easier to check, then I sold my Saab. Still have my Tech 2, which I found out when I put my Saab up for sale I never really needed while talking with the neighbor about how we were going to store our boats I found out that he is the head mechanic at the Cadillac dealership that is the local Saab service center.

I"m in New Hope and if you drive to St. Paul everyday you pass within 3 miles of me everyday. If you want to swing by on your way home some day, let me know when and bring pizza, if I can't figure it out I know who can.