Welcome to the world of Saab ! Register

Saab(s)
    Saab 9-3 SS MY2004

Saab 9-3 heated seats retrofit

Hi all.

I have Saab 9-3 MY 2004 Non winter pack. I want to add to my car heated seats. I have heated seats, acc panel with seat heating buttons, but my question is about connection. In trunk fuse box is already installed original wiring with fuses but I would like know how to add wires from connector under seat to acc panel. I have two connectors under seat from car with winter pack.

Thank you.

Saab(s)
    2006 9-3 2.0t SportCombi
    If you have made a reasonable search for un-used connector ends near the seat area and found none, you will need to search the internet or visit a salvage yard for the wire harness section and wires are only part of the process as you need to tell the computer car has heated seats.

Saab(s)
    Saab 9-3 SS MY2004
    Hello. I have two connectors from car who had heated seats but I would like know which wires I must add to connector under seat and where connect them.

Saab(s)
    2006 9-3 2.0t SportCombi
    When I was growing up my best friends dad was a full blooded Check and my Uncle George was a full blooded Serb, I could talk to either of them about anything on a car and over the phone and tell either one how to fix a power window with words they understood, but back then cars only had 5 fuses, a few relays and no computers.

Go to the first Sticky in the Tech Talk Section and download a copy of the WIS and the EPC for Windows 10, These have all the information you need and can be displayed in your native language.

There are changes in connectors and wire locations that are serial number specific to late and early build same model year changes and if your seats aren't from the same time period you might need to make some major connector changes. The workshop information manual WIS and the electronic parts catalog EPC,. The WIS will tell you how everything is connected in pin by pin detail and the EPC gives you pictures of what everything looks like and where its located in the car.

A Saab owner with programming skills converted these from Win XP to run on Win 10 and downloading is easy, but setting up to run on a Win 10 system can be a bit problematic, so don't click on anything to register or update when installing.