Hello everyone I'm looking for some help. I'll try my best to make this as short and straightforward as possible. About four months ago I started installing a stereo system. I'm sure I got the wrong wiring harness. I hooked up everything including the amp and subs. Connected the battery and heard a popping noise. Disconnected everything. So I checked the fuses and a couple of them were blown. Swapped them out with new ones.

After replacing the blown fuses with all stereo related stuff disconnected I started the car. An alarming sound was now coming from somewhere underneath the hood. I would describe it as a bearing, motor, grinding metal sound. I called a local shop and explained to them what was going on. They said take it for a short ride and see if it went away. Well I did just that and the next day on my way to take it to them the car wouldn't crank. It's been there close to four months and they haven't figured anything out. All fuses, relays, and battery are good.

With the key in the ignition all accessories come on but that's it. The car doesn't even attempt to start when moving key to start position. No starter engagement or anything. The car was my father's and only has around 125,000 miles on it. This car has a lot of life left in it and I would love to get it back running. Anyone out there with any helpful information? Your time is very much appreciated