Welcome to the world of Saab ! Register
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Saab Fan
    Saab(s)
    2003 Saab 95 arc 3.0

2003 Saab 95 Arc V6 Turbo

Quote Originally Posted by Mjollnir81 View Post
    Help!!! I am doing this right now, and I both of those vacuum lines became disconnected, I broke the check valve going to the intake manifold as well......
    Just follow instruction in the beginning of this thread. Buy new check valve and new vacuum hose and install. It is simple job. Be patient, the coolant hoses are pre shaped that will guide you, where to connect. Good luck

Saab Fan
    Saab(s)
    2007 Saab 9-5 Aero Sportcombi
    I got the coolant hoses routed. My issues were I broke a vacuum tee and the check valve for vacuum pump. So far superglue and electrical tape and prayers are keeping it together. I wasn’t sure originally which hose on the solenoid went where, but I figured it out [emoji1320]

Saab Enthusiast
    Saab(s)
    1999 9-5 wagon
    Got a '99 base wagon with ACC. Recently, I noticed an occasional noise coming from the fan. Noise is faster like a vibration when the fan is on high and much slower vibration when fan is on low. Almost sounds like the fan blade catching on something. I didn't think much of it at first but today it decided to blow nothing but cold air. I am going to check the coolant bypass valve to see if that is failing. I didnt check the coolant level when I got home to see if its leaking or not but thats only because I am too tired after an 11 hour shift at work today. I am familiar with plugged up heater core issues and such but the fan noise starting within a few days and now no heat... I'm curious if they are just a coincidence or if the problems could be tied together.