Welcome to the world of Saab ! Register
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Sam Carlson
    Saab(s)
    '90 900 LPT with a flat-nose conversion
    Eek, that was my doing!!! I'm sorry. Those pre-'88 front brakes have given me no end of trouble, both online and off!
    Ask me a question about your c900! I promise I either can answer it or know someone who can

Frank
    Saab(s)
    previous: 2006 9-3, 2001-06 9-5, 2011 9-4X
    Working on the Garage again. If you don't see the Garage button in the navigation bar, it means work is in progress. You still may be able to access through direct links (like from the main forum page) but results may be unpredictable.

Frank
    Saab(s)
    Garage Widget added to the front page. It will show 5 random cars from the Garage. SaabWorld - Saab forums, media, blog, news, archive - Home

Dave T.
    Saab(s)
    1999 9-3SE (2013-2015), 2005 9-3 (2005-2013), 1990 900 (1990-2003)
    My 9-3 is too plain! The main modification that I have is a sub-frame brace. I have stock springs, stock ECU programming, stock air filter. Very functional car but not very interesting to put in the Saabworld.net garage. Minor changes include wheels for summer use, deadpedal mat that I made, BMW cigarette lighter, center console compartment upper tray that I made, European spec driver's mirror, locking gas flap (US cars after 2004 don't have it but I do!) and a secret thing that I made that is known only to Wulf :p

Saab(s)
    2006 9-3 2.0T SportCombi "Mattie"; On SAABatical: 1993 9000 CSE 2.3T "Matilda"
    Like Dave, my car is all stock on the outside. With an increasing amount of minor paint dings (from idiots and their door dings in parking lots), too-often-seen grime & dirt, and a sagging/ripped-in-places headliner that will be getting some full TLC in the coming weeks. I really need a full professional exterior detailing plus wax job before I feel confident of posting pics of Matilda in this Garage forum !
    "Nulla tenaci invia est via"
    SAAB CLUB of WESTERN CANADA (SCWC)

Frank
    Saab(s)
    Any Saab is interesting enough to put in the SW Garage. It's not a competition of who has the nicest, fastest or most modded Saab. I don't have any or very little modifications for some of my Saabs. I hope that's not the reason for other members to not add their Saab in the Garage.

I also added my tires as modifications so that's an idea. When we have enough data in there, you can search for a specific tire and read details/reviews from others. I started recording my fuel purchases and I think it will be interesting to see mileage of various Saabs and fuel cost around the world. And I also am curious about my own mileage and if it is close to the number on the SID.

And you don't have to add all information all at once. You can start with a single picture and change or add later on.

I just like looking at the map and see where other Saabers are in the world. We need some West coast markers on the map.

Jose Luis
    Saab(s)
    2007 93 Aero 2.8 V6
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave 37 View Post
    My 9-3 is too plain! The main modification that I have is a sub-frame brace. I have stock springs, stock ECU programming, stock air filter. Very functional car but not very interesting to put in the Saabworld.net garage. Minor changes include wheels for summer use, deadpedal mat that I made, BMW cigarette lighter, center console compartment upper tray that I made, European spec driver's mirror, locking gas flap (US cars after 2004 don't have it but I do!) and a secret thing that I made that is known only to Wulf :p
    SaabKen
    Like Dave, my car is all stock on the outside. With an increasing amount of minor paint dings (from idiots and their door dings in parking lots), too-often-seen grime & dirt, and a sagging/ripped-in-places headliner that will be getting some full TLC in the coming weeks. I really need a full professional exterior detailing plus wax job before I feel confident of posting pics of Matilda in this Garage forum !
    be proud to show your Saab in the garage as it like look now and after modifications.
    my opel omega has a lot of dings, two packing dent, some scratch and I feel proud of it.

Frank
    Saab(s)
    http://saabworld.net/faq.php?faq=saabworld_garage

I started a new FAQ section for the Garage in the forum FAQ. These are some basic tips on how to use the system. If there is something you would like to add or have questions on how to do certain things, please post in this thread.

Sam Carlson
    Saab(s)
    '90 900 LPT with a flat-nose conversion
    Wulf,
    Do you think you could put a field in for gearbox type, on garage vehicles? Jlrdrony suggested this in another thread, and I think it's a pretty valid point.
    Ask me a question about your c900! I promise I either can answer it or know someone who can

Frank
    Saab(s)
    Yes, good point. I think we also need fields for:

fuel type: petrol/diesel
    drive type: fwd / awd

There is also a VIN field that can be added.

The user will have the option to display the VIN or not. If the VIN is displayed, only the last 6 numbers of the VIN will be shown (to protect from replication)
    It will also add a VIN search field which will return the results for the VIN searched.