Life goes on in Trollhattan after the Saab bankruptcy. The old Saab dealer building has been empty for a while but it will soon be an ANA dealership again, this time for BMW. I picked up my EDP Saab here in 2006 and I am sure many other Saab enthusiasts know this building and have been inside. Saab is gone and the future for ANA is BMW.

From TTELA:

Ana börjar sälja BMW - Ekonomi - www.ttela.se

ANA and BMW Group Sweden expand their cooperation by signing a distribution agreement for BMW and Mini. ANA also returning to their old premises.

Starting on October 1 this year are Ana authorized dealer of BMW and Mini for both car sales and service. This means that the car plant at Kardanvägen in Trollhattan, will be rebuilt and adapted for BMW and Mini.

- BMW and Mini will fill the void left by Saab for many of our customers. We will now offer two future-oriented and highly successful premium brands. With BMW and Mini, we get a complete and very strong product portfolio in Ana, says CEO Joachim Lind in a press release.

- It is obviously very special to get back to our old facility on Kardanvägen and renovate it for future needs. We're back to where our customers expect to find us, continues Lind.

Name:  3374765970.jpg
Views: 338
Size:  35.7 KBName:  1969644650.jpg
Views: 330
Size:  28.2 KBName:  262551306.jpg
Views: 320
Size:  33.4 KBName:  2757844016.JPG
Views: 277
Size:  35.2 KB

ANA used to modify Saabs for police use and ANA will continue to build BMW police cars.

Ana bygger polisbilar för BMW - Ekonomi - www.ttela.se

The Swedish police are testing BMW's cars and it is clear that these will be rebuilt by Ana specialty cars in Trollhättan.

For two years based Ana specialty cars of BMW motorcycles to police vehicles and equip them, including cameras and blue lights.

- We have come far in the tests and hope soon to go in goal.The police are very interested in running BMW, says Petter Nordesjö, Sales Director for BMW Group in Sweden.

Previously, Swedish police driving BMW 5 Series, 7 Series and X5 as civil and SAPO Cars.Now, it may also be the case with BMW as blue-light vehicles to come.

- Nothing is decided, but it is clear that production of special vehicles can see in these premises where we will have a full service facility for service for BMW and Mini, says Petter Nordesjö when he visited Anas reinvention premises at Kardanvägen on Friday.