I have a 2003 9-3 Linear that runs and drives but has electrical issues that I don't have the time to dive into. As of right now it's a complete car and I'm offering any part to anyone who wants it for a fair price. The clock spring, rear calipers, passenger front fender, and (I think) the ECU are all bad but other than that everything else is ok. Body is solid other than front passenger fender. Black exterior/ black interior. Power everything, heated seats, sunroof all work. Original jack is missing. Tranny was replaced last year. Wheel bearings, gas cap, and tranny speed sensor are brand new. Original wheels with 1 year old snow tires. Radio buttons are worn and whoever owned it before me made a mess of the stereo system but I believe all speakers work. Mechanically solid, cosmetic rust on frame and underbody components. I'm willing to pull the drivetrain if needed. Let me know what you need and I'll pull it, weigh it, and calculate shipping from there. I want to part this thing out as quickly as possible so prices for all parts are low. If you want the whole car to restore, I'd do that as well. I hate to see this thing go but I hope that someone can put the parts to good use and keep their 9-3 going. Pictures available upon request.