Welcome to the world of Saab ! Register
Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    Frank
    Administrator nordwulf's Avatar
    Join Date
    30 Jul 2010
    Location
    USA - Netherlands
    Posts
    7,903
    Saab(s)
    previous: 2006 9-3, 2001-06 9-5, 2011 9-4X

    Saab UK website opening video

    I haven't seen this before. Does anyone know who the singer is?

    http://www.saab.co.uk/gb/en/start#/home/

  2. #2
    Saab Addict SaabKen's Avatar
    Join Date
    30 Jul 2010
    Location
    Vancouver, British Columbia, CANADA
    Posts
    711
    Saab(s)
    2006 9-3 2.0T SportCombi "Mattie"; On SAABatical: 1993 9000 CSE 2.3T "Matilda"
    Quote Originally Posted by Wulf View Post
    I haven't seen this before. Does anyone know who the singer is?

    http://www.saab.co.uk/gb/en/start#/home/
    Sydney Wayser: "Time for Takeoff"

    http://rumors.automobilemag.com/6655...deo/index.html

    Love her voice.

    Song and Sydney somehow reminds me of Norah Jones but an octave lower and more smokiness.
    Last edited by SaabKen; 02 August 2010 at 06:51.
    "Nulla tenaci invia est via"
    SAAB CLUB of WESTERN CANADA (SCWC)

  3. #3
    One of the gang DavidMorgan's Avatar
    Join Date
    30 Jul 2010
    Location
    The right side of the Pond
    Posts
    167
    Saab(s)
    '03 9-3 SS Vector
    Disappointed .. Got Shazam wound up and ready to go bit no music for me

  4. #4
    Mike
    Moderator Shazam's Avatar
    Join Date
    30 Jul 2010
    Location
    Rochester, New York, USA
    Posts
    1,986
    Saab(s)
    Saab-less
    Pretty voice, and nice video. I'm getting tired of these videos teasing me with the new 9-5... I want to see it in person!

  5. #5
    One of the gang DavidMorgan's Avatar
    Join Date
    30 Jul 2010
    Location
    The right side of the Pond
    Posts
    167
    Saab(s)
    '03 9-3 SS Vector
    Quote Originally Posted by Shazam View Post
    Pretty voice, and nice video. I'm getting tired of these videos teasing me with the new 9-5... I want to see it in person!
    Sorry, but when I said "I had Shazam all wound up and ready to go" ... I was talking about an application on my iPhone that identifies music ;-)

  6. #6
    Mike
    Moderator Shazam's Avatar
    Join Date
    30 Jul 2010
    Location
    Rochester, New York, USA
    Posts
    1,986
    Saab(s)
    Saab-less
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidMorgan View Post
    Sorry, but when I said "I had Shazam all wound up and ready to go" ... I was talking about an application on my iPhone that identifies music ;-)
    Applications stealing my name...

  7. #7
    Frank
    Administrator nordwulf's Avatar
    Join Date
    30 Jul 2010
    Location
    USA - Netherlands
    Posts
    7,903
    Saab(s)
    previous: 2006 9-3, 2001-06 9-5, 2011 9-4X
    Quote Originally Posted by SaabKen View Post
    Sydney Wayser: "Time for Takeoff"

    http://rumors.automobilemag.com/6655...deo/index.html

    Love her voice.

    Song and Sydney somehow reminds me of Norah Jones but an octave lower and more smokiness.
    Thanks for finding that. I can't believe I hadn't seen it before.

    Last edited by nordwulf; 02 August 2010 at 12:50.

  8. #8
    Jared
    The young one J-Rod's Avatar
    Join Date
    05 Aug 2010
    Location
    A little town in Indiana
    Posts
    580
    Saab(s)
    2003 Saab 9-5 ARC ( and care-taker of a '98 900SE)
    I love, love, love that video and song! I've probably watched that 100 times and I still get chills...in a good way.

  9. #9
    Saab Enthusiast raquettelaker2's Avatar
    Join Date
    05 Aug 2010
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    53
    Saab(s)
    2008 9-3 Turbo-X, 1994 900 CommEd
    This video is part of the 9-5 iPhone app too. I love showing it to people.

 

 

Similar Threads

  1. What are you listening to?
    By nordwulf in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 79
    Last Post: 21 February 2018, 00:02
  2. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06 August 2010, 18:11
  3. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02 August 2010, 01:28

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
All times are GMT. The time now is 06:54.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.5
Copyright © 2024 vBulletin Solutions Inc. All rights reserved.